Theater Multilingual is our newest onsite project in Redmond (WA).
Participants will come to our offices in Redmond (WA) for a minimum of 2 sessions and a maximum of 6 and pretend to attend a meeting about a specific topic that will be provided beforehand.
- Be based in Redmond (WA).
- Be able to come to our office at 14980 NE 31st Way Suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052 for a minimum of 2 sessions and a maximum of 6.
- Be comfortable speaking in public.
- Be a native speaker of one of the following languages:
○ Chinese Mandarin
Interested? Take our survey to be considered! Kindly go to the OneForma page and look for the project Theater Multilingual.
Other important information:
- Ideally, we want extroverted people, who can speak in front of a crowd and improvise questions.
- We will pay per session recorded and completed. You can complete a minimum of TWO and a maximum of SIX.
- You must answer this survey in order to be considered. If you meet the requirements, a member of our team will contact you shortly to schedule your appointment.
OneForma by Centific is an equal-opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or cultural background.